"Let other pens dwell on guilt and misery."
Jane Austen

Friday, February 12, 2010

'Tis the start...

...of something, at any rate. I haven't quite figured out which words will find purchase within the bounds of these neatly designed walls, but I suppose there is time enough to figure that out. As for this inaugural post, I simply mean to put words to, um, screen. So instead of me launching into a tell all, I will leave you with a playlist to capture my world on this fine Friday. Perhaps later I will be back for that tell all.

1. Untouched and Intact- The Honorary Title
2. Come Around- Rosie Golan
3. Don't Do Sadness/Blue Wind- Spring Awakening OBC
4. Swan Song- A fine Frenzy
5. Hammers and Strings- Jack's Mannequin
6. Missed the Boat- Modest Mouse
7. Down- Jason Walker
8. For the Widows in Paradise, For the Fatherless in Ypsilanti- Sufjan Stevens
9. A Comet Appears- The Shins
10. Seasons of Love- Rent Soundtrack

1 comment: